Sunday, July 25, 2010

Goodbye to the Old Country

It's been about a week since my last update, and things have been very busy since then.  The Expedition finished traversing the entire north coast of Poland, there was a rest day in Swinousjcie then a wonderful ferry ride to Copenhagen, where I camped in my sleeping bag out on the deck of a boat crossing the Baltic Sea.

It's my third day in Copenhagen, a sleepy Sunday hanging out with my Danish brother (he stayed for a year with my family when I was 13) and enjoying this most civilized of cities.  I'm working on gathering my thoughts on the trip and finishing up the few days of trip reports I've got left to do.  In the meantime, you should all know that I'm safe and happy, getting ready for my return trip back to Seattle on the fifth of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment