Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mile 912: Next Stop: Zurich!

All the months of planning, purchasing, researching, investigating lead up to tomorrow.  Holy Smokes.  How exciting....

The last week has been both hectic and relaxed, in turns.  I've been to Vegas, won a few bucks, baby-sat, dog-sat, rode my bike, packed, un-packed, re-packed again.  Preparations are complete.  It's time to Do It






For those wanting to know where I'm going, here are some trip plans for the first four legs of the trip, which take me to Vienna:

Leg 1: Zurich and the Bodensee
Leg 2: Bodensee to the source of the Danube
Leg 3: The Danube
Leg 4: Vienna to Prague

For those interested to see what I'm bringing, check out my complete Pre-trip Inventory.

For those who want to keep in touch while I'm away, here's my official "Get in Touch With Ben" page.

Next Stop: Zurich!

No comments:

Post a Comment